Saturday 2 February 2008

Apologies

Apologies are in order to those whom have signed up via my website trading-partners.ws

The program in question was wealthtoolbox.com a.k.a "HiveAttack".

They have so far refused to comment on my repeated emails, and therefore I have decided not to promote their programs. To those already in their programs, don't waste your time as there are better programs and opportunities out there.

I for one, will not have my desktop or laptop be used in what ever their new program does. As its designed to use your pc's processing power. Since electricity is being a premium nowadays, I won't allow it to be used for no profit at the end of it.

It would have been fair if wealthtoolbox.com, have distributed out the monies to members. That would have been the right thing to do. I am doing the right thing now, get out if you are already in and to those contemplating, avoid.

No comments: